Become a Member
Would you like to be part of a community of dedicated professionals committed to enriching the lives of seniors, and mastermind with others to help you grow your business? Platinum Senior Network is welcoming new members.
CORE MEMBER CHARACTERISTICS:
- Members are Power Partners to one or more members of the group.
- Members strive to identify our clients needs holistically.
- Members value long term professional relationships.
- Members are businesses that provide a service or product to the senior demographic.
- Members represent only one product or service within the PSN core group.
Chapter meetings every three weeks
One-to-one meeting with members
Consultation / brainstorming with members and ancillaries
Informative guest speakers at PSN meetings
Community outreach programs
Online exposure on our website and Facebook page
PSN brochure listing
Exposure through networking events and speaking opportunities
All Members Receive:
- Each Chapter shall have a specified “territory”. Our first chapter (Chapter 100) will encompass Santa Clara County. Future chapters may overlap this territory and are likely to be in an adjacent area.
- Should have a specialization in the senior market (can serve additional markets).
- Individual members must have at least one year of full time experience in their field or a closely related field.
- Businesses can be an independent business, owner, franchise or other business entity. If individual member is an employee of a company, both the employee and the company should be vetted and have buy-in.
- Individual members and the entity they represent must show long term commitment to the senior industry and their profession.
- Will attend 1-2 PSN events per year. One will be a networking opportunity that will replace one of our Chapter meetings, and other activities yet to be determined.
Core Members: $130/year
The Platinum Senior Network does not offer any products or services directly to the public. All products and services are offered through individual members and their respective businesses. Platinum Senior Network has not conducted any detailed background checks and makes no representations regarding its’ members or the quality of the service they provide. All members expressly disclaim responsibility for any products or services provided by any other members. You are responsible for your choice of service providers. Carefully interview members, ask for and check references, and otherwise carefully assess your choice before conducting business with a member.
For more information on membership or to attend one of our meetings, please contact us